To say Phillip has been swamped with school the past two weeks would be a HUGE under statement. He's been home late most evenings... I'm not sure if it's been harder trying to single parent it or if it's been harder on the kids, especially Hope who's been missing daddy something fierce. It hit her hard yesterday when he had to be gone on the weekend so I've tried hard to keep her occupied
Archer keeps himself occupied pulling up on EVERYTHING! He thinks he is so big!! He's transitioning from one place to the next one handed like from the coffee table to the couch. He loves holding our hands and walking.
Before Phillip left one afternoon he brought some balls in from the ball pit and placed parachute with Hope. She thought it was the best thing ever and can't wait to play with it again. After we played a few times I rolled her up into a burrito. She thought that was pretty funny too! ;)
He just kept crawling as I took pictures ;)
I have NO idea! :)
The weather was warm this afternoon so we played outside. We haven't gotten to play outside in a while it was cold and then it just started raining. But tonight, it was gorgeous! Such a wonderful fall evening. Archer's big enough now to stand at the water table and play. He thought it was pretty fun! I can't wait until summer when he really is all over the place!!!
This face cracks me up!!
And he tasted everything too!
Little Miss made an Apple mud pie! yum!
And just for fun. Someone thinks it is HILARIOUS when mama tells him no when he tries to stand up in the bath tub!
No comments:
Post a Comment