Friday, November 7, 2014

Play Dough!

I made some homemade play dough the other day after nap time. I added pumpkin spice to it so it smells like fall. YUM! I took some to work for my class and left some at home for Hope to enjoy. Archer is finally at an age where he is able to enjoy more of the big fun stuff we do. With Hope I planned TONS of sensory stuff. I feel like I haven't done that so much with Archer, but I think its just because their "fun" ages hit at different times of the year. Archer's fun time is hitting as we head into cooler weather, Hopes hit as we were getting into warmer weather so it was easier to want to get out and do the fun stuff outside. Not so much when it's rainy and cool. Plus I'm working too and have a 3 year old. HA! 

Anyway, Archer liked the play dough, for the most part. He wasn't so sure at first but he ended up liking it by the time we were done. 


Cheesy girl!



No comments:

Post a Comment