Sunday, January 25, 2015

Best Friends and a Little Sensory

My best friend Kara came to visit this past Monday. She had never met Archer... Sad! We've tried getting together over the past 9 months but things just hadn't worked out. But they finally did and we had a great visit. Hope warmed right back up to her and spent lots of time doing puzzles, building legos, and making her food. All the fun stuff you can do with Aunts. :) And we promised to not wait so long between visits next time!!!! 



And... Archer was well for 2 days and is sick... again.... UGH! I mean SERIOUSLY! He's been sick with a nasty junky cough, 2 ear infections, and more snot than I care to wipe since December. We've been to the doctor every week this month for either him or Hope and we go again Monday to recheck his ears, which is good since he's sick and coughing again. 

We had a pretty sunshiney day Saturday but it was still just a tiny bit chilly and breezy so I kept him inside while Hope went on a wagon ride with Phillip. I got out some corn meal and he went to town. This was the first big sensory thing he's gotten to do. His exploring stage hit during cold weather so we haven't gotten to go outside and get messy like we did with Hope at this age. Anyway he LOVED it! 


Waving his hand so fast it's a blur


No comments:

Post a Comment