Monday, January 19, 2015

This Girl!

My little girl will be 3.5 in a couple of weeks. I can't believe she is getting so old. I'd say big but she is still a tiny little thing. Her long torso is the only thing that gets her promoted in clothing size. 4t shirts and dresses and just now 3t pants and they are as tight as they can go. 

She is SO smart (and I'm not just saying that because I'm her mom)!! She has a BIG personality and even through her sassiness she is the CUTEST and sweetest little girl in the world. She's the best big sister too even though her little brother already gets on her nerves sometimes. ;) 

She likes to make silly faces and asks me to take pictures of her on my phone so... 



Binoculars




I wish this one wasn't in blue, we were bored in the dr office so we tried out new settings but I think she's the cutest in this one. Perfectly posed!

more fun settings


HA!


No comments:

Post a Comment