Hope and Archer have the best dad. Phillip is great! He provides so much for them and has always done an amazing job balancing school and work and still making sure to spend time with them. All of a sudden Archer is extra attached to him too. Runs to him any time he comes home and always wants "up" when he's at his desk.
For Mother's Day he built me a shoe storage unit. I told him I figured it'd be more fun for him if he went out and just made himself something. That way it was something he wanted and he's been itching to build something again. So he came up with a desk. I looked at a few ideas online and then build that beauty. No plans and it turned out SOOO well!! Bonus, Hope got a desk in her room for her arts and crafts where Archer can't get them. It was like Christmas to her when we moved it in there.
Hope also wanted to Paper Mache (thanks Curious George) for Father's Day. She was going to make an Archer but I talked her into Hot Air Balloons instead. We used blown up water balloons and started them Sunday and finished them today. She had a blast and I think they turned out pretty cute too.
Phillip and his babies before church. My kids look so big in this picture!
The desk!
Painting his paper mache balloon (no pics of the actual paper macheing, much to messy)
Goony girl!
Hung up!
Super cute!







No comments:
Post a Comment