Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Sweet Summer Time!

Summer is here and we are having a BLAST (hints the lack of updates). I'm going to try EXTRA hard this summer to not get behind. No promises ;) This is just a random array of what has happened the last week of May. It was kind of our off, relax, no plans week. Now I have stuff planned for our days to help them go smoother. My kids don't thrive on a completely structured schedule with 15 minute time slots of what's going to happen next but our days definitely go better when there is some structure and planning to them. More on that in a couple days. :) But for now... enjoy

S'MORES




Tubes in the ears again, after one of his tubes was rejected by his ear the first time. He handled it like a champ again and has done AWESOME! I feel like they are much better this go round. 

After bath snuggles

"Mom, lets build a fairy house like in the book Pinkalicious"...

Crazies!

"I want to camp outside and wait for the fairies". We compromised since it had been raining and settled for the garage. I made sure to sprinkle glitter fairy dust on it for a surprise the next morning... "Mom, the fairies really came! Look at the fairy dust!" 

Mud Lovers!


Slip n Slide fun! Thanks neighbors that are moving


Just being handsome, you can't see because of the lighting and his light hair but his little hair was parted on the side. awwww..... 

peak a boo

This handsome silly guy LOVES playing legos! 

He's also part fish

Trying to feed the birds by hand "I'll be real still and quiet"

No comments:

Post a Comment