Hope LOVES being outside. She could not be more happy when we're out there playing. If she didn't get hungry or sleepy I"m pretty sure she'd stay out there all day. We're hoping for more pretty spring days so we can go on walks and play outside. About a week before she turned 7 months old she got her first tooth YAY! Aside form getting bored EASILY she would much prefer standing. She is pulling up on Phillip and I and her toy box.
She weights 15.6 pounds and I'd guess is almost 26 inches. She is just now in a size 1 shoe. For those of you without babies that is a 0-3 months. I didn't get a great 7 month picture of her smiling but she smiles ALL the time. We're sure she'll be talking soon too. She continues to be our pride and joy.
No comments:
Post a Comment