It's time for our weekly review and all I can think to say is I'm so glad this week is OVER! Exhaustion could have been the title because I'm pretty sure that sums up how we all feel after this week. Hope did amazing at nights the week before then Friday night hit and it hasn't been all to wonderful since then. She woke up with a nasty snotty nose Tuesday. Had a low grade fever that evening and Wednesday morning. She had been messing with her ear a little too so I took her in Wednesday evening. All to find out its just a sinus infection and there are no meds that can be given. She had a temp again Thursday and developed a cough Wednesday night. AHHHH!!! The cough was to be expected and we're praying it doesn't turn into anything. Although, I will say although her nose is still runny she seems to be doing better.
I mean I'm sure she'd stay healthy if our weather wasn't sunny with 75 degree days all week and then turn rainy and 46 degrees for the next two days. What the heck?!? Just give me spring! So here's our week in pictures because today its just easier to blog it that way. :)
Eating a homemade teething biscuit.
Push-Ups, this is her normal stance, she won't crawl on her
hands and knees but she does this ALL the TIME!
CUTE!
Looking cute after Church
If you look closely you can see her shiney little tooth
on the bottom left.
We have a LOT of spit and drool these days.
She's been pulling herself up on Phillip and I, she didn't pull
herself up here but she did stand like this for a while.
Hope STOP GROWING!!!
"Grandpa's Favorite"
I didn't realize I had already taken a picture of her in this stance.
Happy even when she doesn't feel good
Going to the Dr.- dress from Grandma Bird
Silly girl, sweet outfit from Aunt Kara
And back to long sleeves and pants, outfit from Grammy!
No comments:
Post a Comment