We thought about the Houston Zoo but the weather was suppose to be horrible all week. I mentioned the aquarium in downtown Houston so we opted for that instead. We figured Hope would enjoy it a little bit better since the fish would be easier to see. A lot easier holding her up in front of a tank with lots of fish swimming around then showing here where the animals at the zoo were hidden. Plus it was indoors on the off chance it rained.
Anyway, we went to the Aquarium Thursday morning. We had a buy one get one free all day pass which included tickets to the aquarium and rides. YAY! I love saving money! We had a great time! Hope actually seemed to enjoy it. We took her stroller instead of Moby Wrapping her. She did really well until we got stuck in a loud crowd of people. I think that caused her to panic a bit and she was ready to be held.
We (she and I) rode the Carousel while Phillip guarded the stroller and took pictures. We skipped out on the train after seeing the line was LOOOOONG and we figured she was too small for the Ferris Wheel although Phillip really wanted to take her on there.
Getting ready to see the fish!
On the Carousel
Eating with daddy
Sleepy girl!
and we're done!
No comments:
Post a Comment