Sunday, May 20, 2012

First Hair Cut

Hope never lost her hair. It just grew and grew and grew into this horrible looking rat tail mullet type thing. I really should have taken a picture before I cut it off. But its pretty obvious in one of the Mother's Day pictures. So... 

I decided to cut it off. It needed to be trimmed up and it looks SOOOO much better now that its all even and really, you can't even tell its been cut, unless of course you saw her sporting the mullet. :) 


Oo I guess we did kind of get a back shot... 

CUT!!!


Evening it out...

So proud!

All done!!

And.... a video just for fun. She was in such a silly mood tonight. Giggling at EVERYTHING! We caught this little treasure that I just have to share! Please note new hair cut!


No comments:

Post a Comment