I am SO excited about this review. When looking at the
Nuby website at their selection of cups I opened about 4 different tabs trying
to figure out which cup I thought would be the best for Hope. We’ve only ever
had one cup that wasn’t the Nuby brand, it was never our favorite, in fact we
left it in Central Asia this summer instead of bringing it back. J
So far we have the following cups… the No-Spill SuperSpout Grip n Sip
the Super Spout Easy Gripper,
and the No-Spill Easy Grip Cup with Super Straw.
Seriously, the BEST cups EVER! I wanted
to get Hope another straw cup, mostly because I’m pretty sure she’s getting
over the age of a “sippy” cup and enjoys her straw cup.
That’s when I found:
Here’s what Nuby says about the Insulated No-Spill
Flip-It Cup:
*The Nuby Insulated No-Spill Flip-It has a colorful
two-in-one cup design that not only keeps liquid fresh and cool, it also helps
protect the furniture from a “sweating” cup. This cup feathers a soft sipper
straw which is gentle to your child’s delicate teeth and gums. It is great for
travel and short trips!
*Available at:
If Nuby cups couldn’t get any better for us this cup
wasn’t out of the box for more than a minute before Hope scooped it up and was
ready to use it. This is her FAVORITE cup, she loves it. She totes it around
everywhere and always asks for it in her sweet voice. J
I LOVE that it’s insulated not only does it help keep her
water cold, just the way she likes it, but like Nuby promises it prevents
sweating, especially in the diaper bag. BIG plus! We WILL be purchasing another
one for Christmas because we love it that much!
No comments:
Post a Comment