Happy Thanksgiving to you all!! I hope your Thanksgiving holiday was as wonderful and blessed as ours. My parents came up camping Wednesday. We camped in the tent Wednesday night and enjoyed a HUGE Thanksgiving dinner on Thursday. Hope and I spent Thursday night while Phillip headed back to town so he'd have all day Friday to work on the TON of school work he had to get caught up on for Monday. Poor guy!
Luckily, he got it done and was able to join us Friday evening and spent the night again and we headed home Saturday evening. We had a GREAT time!! I might have to rank this Thanksgiving pretty high on my list. I'm not sure it tops my favorite of staying in a cabin when I was younger with a huge ditch in the back of the cabin and sliding down the "hill' in the leaves. But it was a great Thanksgiving with my family!
I attempted to upload pictures BUT I apparently have overloaded my picture content so I need to get that all figure out so I can upload some more. If we're friends on Facebook you can catch the action early, if not, hang with me I'll post some SOON!!
Luckily, he got it done and was able to join us Friday evening and spent the night again and we headed home Saturday evening. We had a GREAT time!! I might have to rank this Thanksgiving pretty high on my list. I'm not sure it tops my favorite of staying in a cabin when I was younger with a huge ditch in the back of the cabin and sliding down the "hill' in the leaves. But it was a great Thanksgiving with my family!
I attempted to upload pictures BUT I apparently have overloaded my picture content so I need to get that all figure out so I can upload some more. If we're friends on Facebook you can catch the action early, if not, hang with me I'll post some SOON!!
No comments:
Post a Comment