Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Life=Busy

I'm pretty sure I'd sound like every other blogger if I said something along the lines of not being able to believe it it already December. But honestly, I can't believe the year 2012 is almost over....

The semester is wrapping up for Phillip. He has one more paper to turn in tonight and a final next week and he's done. This is been a LONG, frustrating, busy semester we are BOTH so glad it's practically over. I thought we'd hit December and have a break, some rest from the very busy season we have just experienced but oh my!

Not only has December brought with it the busy holiday season with Christmas parties thrown here and there, but it has brought with it the lesson of flexibility. Our Christmas plans so far have been changed an couple of times. We're hoping that they are pretty set now since it's only a couple of weeks away!!!

We are excited about Christmas and will be excited in future years (next year, hopefully) when we're really able to start instilling traditions with our family! :)

One of those traditions will for sure be Hope meeting Santa. We may not make a HUGE deal out of Santa but she will for sure go and visit him. This year she knows Santa says "Ho Ho". She looks at her picture with him from last year when she was just a tiny girl and says "Ho Ho". I was excited to take her this year. We thought for sure it would go well since she "knew" him and because her Paw Paw looks similar to him, except a LOT less grey.

We had her prepped as we waited in line and then about the time I stepped up to drop her off, death grip ensued and shortly after I pried her tiny fingers off my shirt she screamed. We couldn't help but laugh. Her pictures are great! And, not sure why the uploaded side ways??? Did that to me on Facebook too, but you get the point. :) Click to make it larger!



I also got to attend an Ugly Christmas Sweater party with work. I was SOO excited!! I'm all about making a fool out of myself, though Phillip thought I was nuts. But hey it won us a $10.00 movie gift card! WHOOP! It was soo fun uglying up my mom's once pretty sweat shirt. :) :) :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment