Being busy hasn't stopped us from having fun! Work has stopped for the semester during the week so we've had lots of time to hang out at home together. Hope has pretty much transitioned from two naps to one nap, which I think at this point works great for us. It just means we have more morning time to fill before lunch, meaning we have to keep her going or she'll think she's sleepy. ha!
I had my work's Christmas party on Tuesday so Phillip and Hope had an evening of fun together. He snapped the following picture of her playing with Roo under the tree. And yes, her diaper had leaked, oops!
I had my work's Christmas party on Tuesday so Phillip and Hope had an evening of fun together. He snapped the following picture of her playing with Roo under the tree. And yes, her diaper had leaked, oops!
I decided that I loved cleaning up messes so I mixed the green/red pasta I made a few weeks back with jingle bells (aka: balls), and clear, red, and green beads for a fun sensory activity. She enjoyed dumping it in and out. And although it looks REALLY messy, she does a great job of picking up.
I found a new recipe on Pinterest for Play dough. It was of the non cooking variety so I thought we'd give it a shoot, again she loves playing with Play dough and does great keeping it on the cookie sheet. She helped dump and then LOVED playing with our red and green glittered play dough. It was super easy to make, however the next day it was super sticky and not so easy to play with. Guess we'll stick with the cooked kind for now. :)
"Ball"
No comments:
Post a Comment